We spin up a temporary team to help you deliver a burning project that you don’t have in house capacity for.
It’s a lean cross functional team that often ramps up in 2-4 weeks and delivers a new feature or idea to market in typically about 3 months
- Its a short term resource crisis – you’ve hit capacity and don’t want a hiring lead time, all your key players tied up in interviews or the dilemma of what to do with all the extra permanent staff once the problem is solved.
- to upskill your in house staff – our behavioural role models upskill as they go
- Often 3-5 People who can wear multiple hats where needed
- Can be collocated with you or deliver offsite
- Can be blended with people in your team or deliver standalone
- Cover all range of roles (UX, BA, Product, Dev, SM, Test, DevOps) – but we start with whatever you need to get this ‘thing’ off the ground
Sounds Great In Theory – Does it work in practice?
Simply – YES, of course it does!
We’ve deployed teams both in the UK and mainland Europe to solve a variety of short term issues for our customers. Most of them are on our customers sites, but we’ve got one in our office in Sheffield too.